Archive for September, 2011
Exciting new Comical strategy, action, puzzle game coming soon to iPad and iPhone.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be kept in the loop.
Ok so what is it? I don’t want to give too much away but I’m very pleased with how the development is going. The Game has a flightless bird trying to earn his/her Ninja status. Your character achieves this by trying to complete what initially looks like a simple puzzle whilst avoiding the creatures that are out to eat it. There is about 2 months more work on the game to go so make sure you stay in the loop and subscribe to the newsletter. Your email address is only used to notify you of when our games are released, we don’t share your details with anyone.
Wow! A massive update to TorpedoRun :Version 1.2 is now available on iTunes
This version now contains:
- Mines! you can now deploy up to 3 mines to help sink those pesky ships
- Mines can even be used to hit incomming charges if you are lucky.
- Health drops can now be summoned, use them wisely though as it takes 6 minutes to get another one!
- iCade and iControlPad (ICP) support. Use your controller to wirelessly control the torpedo LauncherGame Centre support.
- Game Center support.
- Leaderboards and Achievments.
- Start as a Midshipman and rise in rank to Grand Admiral of the fleet.
TorpedoRun Free edition:
- Advert supported
- In-App purchase of Mines
- in-app purchase of Health
- So only pay for what you need.
Or just buy the full version and always be up to date with the latest add-ons, and no adverts.