Archive for the ‘QED Games’ Category
Just had 2 great reviews of TorpedoRun so I thought I’d share them here for all to see.
Once again a big thank you to all those that take the time to review our games, it really does help us.
Awesome update… Still…. A couple suggestions!by Rojoyinc
Last upgrade major improvement… Still one of my favorite games!
9 out of 10 stars! I wish app store had 10 star levels.
Incoming ships depth charges now seem to have lower trajectory! Much better and less off top of screen… Love it.
Graphics and even frame rate look better. Might be due to ipad3?
Love the water now. Bug where torp would show sideways at rare times seems to be gone.
New ship is great love the detail and life boat on it!
What to fix still….
Explosions when being over run by charges hitting player block view so you can’t see other incoming charges! I hate that.
I have to just swipe back and forth and hope I stop other incoming charges I can’t actually see. More transparency in those explosions?
Often when trying to hit that little fast boat in the distance… It might run behind larger ships. We’re forced to really aim to the left and right sides. It appears that even though it would be a hit… If off the left or right sides of the screen it doesn’t register as a hit. I think it should. Else limit the right and left aiming to keep it on screen.
If torpedo goes off the sides just before a hit… It doesn’t register the hit… That I know would have nailed it.
3. Not your fault, but I wish there was a way around cheating. Jail broken devices have a app, which lets you enter your name and dreamed up high score. Ruins the fun. Who would make such a app… And worse, who would use it!!! Only morons.
There is no way the top ranked score is real. Really? I could use my JB ipad2 and take top spot with that app. But really? Why.
Wow I am now ranked 9th in the world! Legit. 1.8 million
One of my all time favorites
by RacerX Slot Drifter
I am not one to write a whole lot of reviews, but this game has earned it from me. For such a simple game I have enjoyed playing it throughly. One of the few apps well worth the money. I wish more apps could be as entertaining as this one. Very impressive guys, keep up the good work!
Thanks to all our fans that love TorpedoRun, as requested we have released a new major update to the Paid version of TorpedoRun V2.0.
- Your current level is now displayed as you change from level to level
- The Submarine gets a 3rd torpedo tube, giving you 3 torpedo’s that can be in action at any one time.
- The Mine rack also gets an upgrade to 4 mines. You can now have 4 mines in action.
- Much improved Highscore display table, now shows the top 99 players, also highlights your position.
- A new super destroyer has been added, taking 12 hits to destroy and equiped with depthcharges and powerful artillery shells.
We are proud to introduce our new mobile game Ninja Penguin for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
Ninja Penguin is a fast paced action puzzle game.
You control a Penguin that needs to earn his Ninja credentials. Play in one of 90 levels across 5 stages. The puzzle is simple, just slide together 3 jewels either horizontally or vertically to win. Well it should be simple but various obstacles and baddies are out to stop you. Slide ice to kill the baddies or to help solve the puzzle.
You can play the game for free or choose to equip your Penguin with some upgrades. Melt ice or incinerate the baddies with the flame thrower. Use your Ninja star to stun your enemies, be careful not to accidentally crush the ice with it. Having trouble out running the wild life? Equip your penguin with ‘Go Faster Boots’, gain a 150% speed increase.
Game Centre support is included to enable you to earn great achievements. Game Centre also stores your world ranking for each level of the game. Can you become number one on all levels?
Features of Ninja Penguin :-
- Real-time 3d graphics
- 90 levels available through in app purchase
- 18 levels available in the free download
- 5 themed stages to complete
- Many types of baddies out to stop you, All with different behaviours
- Particle effects
- Devious level design, all possible but can you actually get the high score
- Many upgrades for your Penguin available.
- Flame Thrower to melt ice or incinerate your foes.
- Ninja throwing star to stun your enemies.
- Go faster boots for a 150% increase in speed. You might need these to get away from the dogs!
- Game Center support
- Many achievements built in.
- Works in all landscape orientations on all IOS devices (not iPhone 3)
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPod Touch
Ninja Penguin for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch is available on iTunes.
Available on iTunes here http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/ninjapenguin/id497247805?mt=8
View the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKo6t-Rjp8Y
TorpedoRun V1.04 as a Christmas treat
TorpedoRun has just been updated and is now available to buy for only $1.99 on the Apple App store. The update includes a new type of attack wave with a PT boat that comes straight at you with all depth charges blazing. The frame rate has been massively improved too. Your current rank is now shown on screen all the time so you can easily track your progress. Game Centre is showing high scores in the 600k+ region, Amazing and well done.
New features in V1.04
- Faster, better frame rate
- New PT Boat behaviour and attack waves
- Rank on screen
- General improvements
Enjoy and happy Christmas.
TorpedoRun Now on Mac App Store.
After 2 attempts TorpedoRun is now available on the Mac App store. It does seem much smoother to play on the Mac so a bit of a bonus there. Meanwhile in other news TorpedoRun on IOS has ‘Sailed’ past the 16,000 download mark if you excuse the pun.
Our next game Ninja Penguin is nearing completion, just some polishing and a few more features to add. I’m hoping it will be the next Angry Birds and keep you entertained for hours at a time.
Exciting new Comical strategy, action, puzzle game coming soon to iPad and iPhone.
Subscribe to our newsletter to be kept in the loop.
Ok so what is it? I don’t want to give too much away but I’m very pleased with how the development is going. The Game has a flightless bird trying to earn his/her Ninja status. Your character achieves this by trying to complete what initially looks like a simple puzzle whilst avoiding the creatures that are out to eat it. There is about 2 months more work on the game to go so make sure you stay in the loop and subscribe to the newsletter. Your email address is only used to notify you of when our games are released, we don’t share your details with anyone.
Wow! A massive update to TorpedoRun :Version 1.2 is now available on iTunes
This version now contains:
- Mines! you can now deploy up to 3 mines to help sink those pesky ships
- Mines can even be used to hit incomming charges if you are lucky.
- Health drops can now be summoned, use them wisely though as it takes 6 minutes to get another one!
- iCade and iControlPad (ICP) support. Use your controller to wirelessly control the torpedo LauncherGame Centre support.
- Game Center support.
- Leaderboards and Achievments.
- Start as a Midshipman and rise in rank to Grand Admiral of the fleet.
TorpedoRun Free edition:
- Advert supported
- In-App purchase of Mines
- in-app purchase of Health
- So only pay for what you need.
Or just buy the full version and always be up to date with the latest add-ons, and no adverts.
We are proud to introduce our first mobile game TorpedoRun Naval Combat Arcade Action Game.
Take control of a surfaced submarine and use your Tigerfish torpedoes to sink the enemy ships.
Watch out for incomming depth charges and use your canon to destroy them before they hit your sub.
Enemy ships can fire either single shots or devistating barrages, watch out for the destroyer
as it can fire stacatto barrages.
Every ten seconds you can launch a mine, up to three mines can be in theater in one go. Be Careful
not to destroy your own mines with torpedos!
Don’t let too many ships escape otherwise it’s game over!
The game starts off with just one enemy ship but soon builds into an all our fight for survival.
Try not to let the depth charges get to close otherwise the explosions can temporarily blind you.
Use your two torpedos carefully, hit fast moving ships first to slow them down, then finish them
off at your leisure.
Features of TorpedoRun:-
- Realtime 3d graphics
- 3 types of enemy ships, Destroyer, Frigate and PT boat
- Particle effects
- Mines!! Deploy mines to sink those pesky ships.
- Health Drops, call for a health drop, make sure you shoot the crate for your health recharge.
- Local Highscore table or Game Center support
- Rank system, rise to the rank of Grand Admiral of the fleet.
- iCade compatible
- iControlPad (ICP) compatible
- Works in all orientations on all IOS devices
- iPhone 3G
- iPhone 4
- iPod Touch
TorpedoRun Naval Combat Arcade Action is available on iTunes.
Available on iTunes here http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/torpedorun/id457500717?mt=8
View the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwGvDy9Hb2E